Tagline: Holistic Gifts for You and Your Loved Ones.
- Our event description will list products offered; including healthy options, unique gift items and gift certificates for the upcoming holiday season, etc.
This venue will be ideal for anyone selling a variety of holistic products, including art, jewelry, crafts and other products and services for personal and or holiday gift giving. Many of your health products and services are also great gift ideas. Make sure you have Gift Certificates available!
Where: Mixin Mingle, located at 124 Cass St, Woodstock, IL 60098. This location is on the Woodstock Square. https://www.mixinmingle.com/woodstock-il
Date: Saturday, September 21, 2019
Time: Setup 9 – 10 am, Open to public 10 am – 4 pm, Breakdown 4 – 5 pm
Booth: $100/Member or $135/Non-Member for:
- a 6 foot table and chairs,
- Listing on ATWE website event page
- Listing on Facebook Event
- Listing on Eventbrite
- Included in event promotional video – Deadline is 8/10
- Listed in our printed Program – Deadline is 8/10
Placements: First come bases. The first Members to pay for booths will be place in the front half of the room, with each payee continuing to fill our spaces into the back.
Tablecloths: are available for $5 (black)
Booth available: 28
Booth Sharing: No
Cost to Public: FREE
- We ask that you read our Mission Statement and Policies. If you believe you are the right fit for us, please fill out the information below.
- After review from the ATWE board members, we will inform you of your acceptance or denial.
- If you are accepted, we will contact you with information about our current Expo.
All Things Wellness Events & Expo’s mission is to provide opportunities to gather, teach and share experiences toward alternatives and options for conscious living, healing and unity.
- Empower and inform the community about the natural healing ability of body, mind and spirit.
- Provide vendors and presenters of the highest degree of integrity, quality and value of service and products.
- Respect the needs and well being of all lifestyles looking for information and resources.=
- Provide opportunities to meet and learn from practitioners serving many fields that helps facilitate balance and wellness.
- To seek businesses that offer holistic approaches, and utilize organic, cruelty free, and environmentally conscious resources to the best of their ability.
- To include businesses that use ethical and empowering practices.
We invite you to share our vision and mission toward living your best life.
If you believed you are aligned with our Mission, Values and Purpose, and honor our Policies, we would love to consider you!
Policies for MLM, Franchises and Products
MLM (Multi Level Marketing)
This Expo is designed to promote holistic and alternative solutions for improved health and wellness for the body, mind, spirit, environment, animals, etc. For this reason, all exhibitors must either sell products or provide services for the betterment of the public. We will not allow hard selling or recruiting. If you represent an MLM (Multi Level Marketing), you may get people’s names and contact information if they are interested in recruitment; but you will not be allowed to recruit at the expo. Recruitment must be on your time and outside of all activities All Things Wellness Events & Expo provides.
Only 1 MLM as a Primary per company can be an exhibitor at our Events & Expos.
Non-Primary MLM items at booth – We understand that many in the holistic fields use products sold by and may be a member of a variety of MLM’s (Essential Oils, CBD, Supplements, etc.) as additional tools in their profession. However, these MLM’s are not their primary reason to be an exhibitor. This means – an exhibitor may have MLM products available, but not as their Primary. This booth may not have a banner for the MLM.
Primary MLM Booth – The sole purpose is to educate the properties and/or sell these licensed products. The booth may have a banner with the MLM’s name, but remember, no recruiting.
Our allegiance is towards smaller businesses that need the opportunities larger franchises already have. At this time, we are not allowing franchises into our Membership or Events & Expos.
We do not promote products. We promote Members who may or may not be selling products.
Products at this point in time that have potentially harmful effects are not allowed at our Events or Expo’s. These types of products are not listed in our Directory.
At this point in time, here is a list of products we will not support:
- Growth Hormones
- Synthetic Vitamins & Supplements
- All Forms of Synthetic Marijuana (FDA approved or not)
- No Asbestos
VENDOR APPLICATION FORM
Please fill out the following information. Either copy/paste form below onto a document and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via email and we will send you the form.
Please fill out the Application using Lowercase, Black Font, size 11 in Arial
Services offered at Expo:
Please List all Product Lines, if they are MLMs, and which is your Primary you plan on offering at the Open House.
- Animal testing? (Yes or No)
- Organic products? (Yes or No)
- Organic Ingredients? (Yes or No)
- Where do your products and/or ingredients come from?
Where did you hear about us?
It is the policy of All Things Wellness Events & Expo not to discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, handicap, or veteran status in our decisions. If you are accepted, you will be expected to follow the values stated in our mission statement.
All Things Wellness Events & Expo