This is the first step for acceptance as part of the All Things Wellness Events & Expo Family! This application opens the door for vendors, volunteers, bloggers and much more. If you are interested in becoming a vendor at an expo, there will be additional information that will be sent to you as we finalize our plans.
- We ask that you read our requirements and if you believe you are the right fit for us, please fill out the information below.
- After review from the entire board, we will inform you of your acceptance or why we have declined your application.
- If you are accepted, we will contact you as events are planned in which we feel you may be a good fit. If you wish to be a vendor at our Expo’s, we will contact you about the details as we finalize our plans, including booth pricing.
Join our Family?
We are focused on creating an ethical presence that is evolved, conscious and heart centered, while providing opportunities for all involved. Those associated with All Things Wellness Events & Expo must hold our standards of ethics, respect and responsibility.
We are looking for individuals and businesses who wish to participate in our promotional and educational opportunities. Our purpose is to educate and expose the public with all things related to wellness of the body, mind, spirit and environment. In particular, we are looking for holistic and ethical methods of addressing health and spiritual issues. This includes all forms of creativity, nutrition, holistic education, unifying & creative experiences. In addition, we are looking for holistic and organic products and services for persons, animals, homes, communities and businesses.
Participant opportunities include:
- Blog for our website and social media to inform & educate the public
- Become an Event or Expo Vendor/Exhibitor
- Become a Speaker or Educator at our Events & Expos
- Volunteer at our Events & Expos
All Things Wellness Events & Expo’s mission is to provide opportunities to gather, teach and share experiences toward alternatives and options for conscious living, healing and unity.
- Empower and inform the community about the natural healing ability of body, mind and spirit.
- Provide vendors and presenters of the highest degree of integrity, quality and value of service and products.
- Respect the needs and well being of all lifestyles looking for information and resources.
- Provide opportunities to meet and learn from practitioners serving many fields that helps facilitate balance and wellness.
- To seek businesses that offer holistic approaches, and utilize organic, cruelty free, and environmentally conscious resources to the best of their ability.
- To include businesses that use ethical and empowering practices.
We invite you to share our vision and mission toward living your best life.
If you believed you are aligned with our Mission, Values and Purpose, we would love to consider you!
Please fill out the following information with black arial font 11. You may copy/paste the form onto a word document or in an email, then send it to us. Please email the form below to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do you wish to be part of All Things Wellness Events & Expo and how do you feel you could benefit our Mission?
What is your area of expertise?
- Do you have credentials?
- If yes, please list them:
What is your area of interested?
- For Website Blog
- For Facebook Posts
- At our Expos
- At Events
- Teaching at Events
- Becoming a Vendor/Exhibitor
- At our Expos
- At Events
- At Events
- At Expos
- Offering space for our Events
- Promoting or Sponsoring
- An Event
- An Expo
- Everything All Things Does
- Animal testing?
- Organic products?
- Organic Ingredients?
- Where do your products and/or ingredients come from?
Each entry we receive will be considered based upon relevancy, reputation and if we feel your business practices are aligned with our mission.
It is the policy of All Things Wellness Events & Expo not to discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, handicap, or veteran status in our decisions. If you are accepted, you will be expected to follow the values stated in our mission statement.
If you are accepted, we will contact you and discuss possibilities.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
All Things Wellness Events & Expo