Policies for MLM, Franchises and Products
MLM (Multi Level Marketing)
Our Expo’s promote holistic and alternative solutions for improved health and wellness for the body, mind, spirit, environment, animals, etc. For this reason, all exhibitors must either sell products or provide services for the betterment of the public. We will not allow hard selling or recruiting. If you represent an MLM (Multi Level Marketing), you may get people’s names and contact information if they are interested in recruitment; but you will not be allowed to recruit at the expo. Recruitment must be on your time and outside of all activities All Things Wellness Events & Expo provides.
If you are selling CBD products at our Expo, you must supply us with the current Certificate of Analysis (COA) for review and approval.
- We will only accept 3 Primary CBD Companies into our 2020 Expo. These are companies that are focused solely on producing CBD products.
- Exhibitors with multiple services and products may also have CBD products, if the COA’s have been submitted and approved by All Things Wellness.
- All Things Wellness has the right to refuse admission of CBD products into our Expos, if they have not been approved by our ATWE team.
As a vendor at an All Things Wellness Event or Expo, each company can have ONE MLM as their primary.
If an Exhibitor plans on selling MLM products, they must state that on the Booth Request Form. Please read the policies we have implemented to conform with MLM companies that have specific rules for Expos.
- All Exhibitors with MLM products, you are responsible for knowing and understanding the Tradeshow and Exhibitions Policies of your MLM.
- If your MLM requires you to obtain permission to be a vendor at our Events or Expos, we expect you to do so.
- Exclusive Rights: Whoever provides us with all the necessary documentation first, will have the right to sell their MLM products, have their banner displayed, included in the Expo program and other advertising for the Expo.
In Fairness to All:
- If there can be only one (1) Representative for an MLM, you cannot exhibit additional MLM products who have the same policy as stated above.
Primary MLM Booth – The sole purpose is to educate the public and/or sell these licensed products. The booth may have a banner with the MLM’s name, but no recruiting.
Non-Primary MLM items at booth –This policy is for MLMs that do not restrict the presence of their products to a sole representative per Event or Expo. We understand that many in the holistic fields use products sold by and may be a member of a variety of MLM’s (Essential Oils, CBD, Supplements, etc.) as additional tools in their profession. However, these MLM’s are not their primary reason to be a vendor. This means – an exhibitor may have MLM products available, but not as their Primary. This booth may not have a banner for the MLM.
Our allegiance is towards smaller businesses that need the opportunities larger franchises already have. At this point in time, we are not allowing franchises into our Membership or Events & Expos.
We do not promote products. We promote Members/Exhibitors who may or may not be selling products.
We do not allow products that have potentially harmful effects at our Events or Expo’s.
Presently, here is a list of products that we do not support:
- Growth Hormones
- Synthetic Vitamins & Supplements
- Synthetic Marijuana (FDA approved or not)
- Illegal substances
- Vaping Products
We are continually updating our Policies to ensure the integrity of ATWE’s Mission, Board, Members, Sponsors and Alliances.
Your ATWE Team