Season’s Greetings Everyone!
Here we are, in the season of Joy, Giving, Receiving and Sharing! Such a magical time this is! No matter what is happening in your life, take some time to go within your heart and feel the warmth that resides within the hearts of all.
Our Inspired Expo 2019 is moving forward, with a bit of a change. We have decided to allow non-members into our April 6-7, 2019 Expo. All who wished to be part of this wonderful opportunity are invited to send us a Vendor Application, which is found on our website. If interested in becoming an exhibitor of our Expo, be sure to check out the changes we’ve made in our Memberships! We found a way to ensure a full year of membership, no matter when you join!
Soon, we will begin to reveal who will be exhibiting, what they are offering and who will be presenting in our 2019 Expo.
We are still looking for more volunteers to help in the smooth running of our Expo – there will be appreciation bags and free lunches to all volunteers!
Don’t forget to check out our Calendar for classes and Directory for gift ideas. Many of our Members provide Gift Certificates for services and products!
Please, visit our website to learn more about ATWE and all we offer. Our Directory continues to expand as more practitioners, educators and vendors join our growing family. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, where we feature articles on all facets of healthy living and videos full of information.
your ATWE Team
Take a look at our latest video to learn a little more about what we do!
We invite you to join our vision and mission for a healthy and whole future!
PRACTITIONER CLASS CALENDAR
Looking for a personal growth? This calendar page is for the classes, retreats and opportunities our approved practitioners provide throughout the year. See what is available by clicking this Link
Looking for a change in your life? We have Holistic & Alternative Practitioners, Service providers and Products in our Directory! Browse your options
for better health by clicking this Link
The Changing Cycles of Our Lives By Carolyn M. Greenleaf – “As the end of each year approaches, we find ourselves reassessing our paths, and often, the totality of our lives. During this review, a natural transformation takes place; one that is both painful and beautiful. This transformation is instigated by many things—both seen and unseen. I speak of a constant cycle—an ebb and flow that is our true nature, although forgotten, will always exist… Read More
Soul Evolution Through Entrepreneurship by Imelda Arcilla of Enstigate
– “Growing epically through your business and using entrepreneurship as a mechanism to a higher calling and ascension. The Universe uses the journey to become a successful entrepreneur as a carrot for us to evolve into our highest potential, which can be a gritty and courageous path. It makes us face where w…” Read More
ADDICTION By Dr. Darren Weissman
– “The human body is wired for addiction. There were approximately 20.6 million people in the United States over the age of 12 with an addiction in 2011. These statistics and consequences are staggering, and even more devastating, on the rise. A fact that many people …Read/Video
The Last Piece of the Puzzle – Your Oral Health By Alix Levine, RDH, MS HAS
– “You’re sick. You’re tired. Your inflammatory markers are through the roof and your white blood cell (WBC) count is elevated. You clearly have an infection, but no one can find it. You saw your doctor and your alternative health practitioners with no answers yet. But when was the last time you saw your …” Read More
PARASITES – THE SILENT KILLERS By Harry Elwardt, N.D., Ph.D.
“The famous, Dr. Zoltan Rona, author of many books and newspaper columns writes: “The incidence of parasitic disease in North America is skyrocketing because of increased international travel, contamination of the water supply (remember a few years ago what a water-borne parasite did to 400,000 people … “ Read More
True Wellness is Being Pain and Pharma Free Naturally By Arthur Cronkhite
– “In today’s Corporatized Medicine, the “management” of disease and subsequent pain, is a highly refined and incredibly profitable practice. Since there is no “profit in cures”, pain and disease are rarely ever resolved, but instead “managed” through synthetic chemical compounds that dull and…” Read More
Circulation IS the Cornerstone To Health Part 2 By Pam Bown
– “Many people experience symptoms of poor blood flow, day in and day out and think of these symptoms as their “new normal” thinking that everything is OK, but poor circulation creeps up on you. Are you someone who experiences swelling, tingling, coldness or numbness in your hands and feet? Low blood flow can….Read More
Animal Care By Dr. Barbara M. Rocha N.D.
Animals are an important part of our lives. They have been and will continue to be so. They have long been in our history as paintings and in mythology as symbols and teachers. They have impacted us in ways that only spiritual teachers can.We need to honor them for the..” Read More
Laughter – That other Daily Routine by Essential Ayurveda
-“Ayurveda has quite a lot of daily routines, all very beneficial to your body, mind, and soul. My intention is to always create an “East meets West” union in my dedication and promotion of Ayurveda, and although laughter is not on the list of Ayurvedic daily routines, it should be! According to Ayurveda changing our view……Read More
Candy Cane Sugar Scrub
– By Julie Ann Hubbard of Focused Healthy Living
– Recipe Ingredients: 3/4 cup white sugar (you can also use brown sugar or sea salt),
1/2 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil (you could also use almond oil, grapeseed oil, or olive oil). 12 drops Peppermint essential oil,
Skin safe food coloring ….Read More
Inspired Living Expo
Saturday April 6, 2019 at 12 – 6 pm
Free HEAL Movie April 6 at 6-9 pm
Sunday April 7, 2019 at 10 am – 5 pm
D’Andrea Banquet & Conference Center
4419 US-14, Crystal Lake, IL 60014
ATWE is a Not-for-Profit organization. We are focused on you! Our efforts are far reaching, as we strive to educate the community and support our practitioners and vendors. When we come together towards a common goal, we can achieve great things.
In Service & Gratitude!